[ 2 one 5 ] Creative, an award-winning digital branding agency located in the Old City section of Philadelphia, is seeking a highly-skilled and passionate web developer to join our tight-knit team. You will mainly be responsible for the development and maintenance of new and existing websites, working with designers to bring concepts to life. The perfect candidate must have a strong curiosity that will drive existing implementations, identify inadequacies, and research and implement new solutions. As a web developer, you should have an open mind towards new technologies, love getting your hands dirty in each one, and understand how a website gets done from concept to design to the finished product. You’ll work with our designers to build and maintain custom, schematic web pages using WordPress. You should have demonstrated experience leading and participating in a small team of developers to ensure consistent and high-quality results. The perfect candidate should be self-motivated, hardworking, and proficient in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and PHP. Experience with Bootstrap & Underscores (UnderStrap theme) is preferred.
- Develop a strategy for each development project to meet deadlines and budget
- Work with a small group of web developers to ensure consistency in quality, development methodologies, and results
- Ability to work independently and take code ownership of a website.
- Have good problem solving skills when it comes to web development.
- Research and implement needed tools and plugins
- Translate UX and UI designs into functional prototypes
- Provide feasibility reports on proposed functionality of websites/applications
- Build and maintain custom template and settings pages for WordPress themes and plugins
- Test and validate across multiple platforms and browsers
- File and site optimization
- Lead project sprints in order to meet client deadlines
- Facilitating website deployments in concert with our other developers.
Experience / Interests:
- A working knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress, WooCommerce, and Shopify
- Understanding of UX and UI Design
- Experience in Bootstrap & Underscores (UnderStrap), OceanWP, and Elementor
- Experience in native responsive design
- Familiarity using Adobe Creative Cloud – primarily Photoshop and Illustrator – or the Sketch App
- Knowledge of optimizing page load speeds, server response times, files, and scripts
- Experience with GIT (version control) and deployment workflow to build and maintain websites
- Experience with Gutenberg and React/Redux JS is a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL and basic database architecture of WordPress
- Experience with Node and NPM to compile various files.
- Fully paid health care (including vision)
- Paid time off
- Discounts to brands like Burton, New Balance, Rag and Bone, and Converse
- Casual dress code
- Free haircuts
- Company happy hours
- Pet friendly workplace
- Super rad culture
Salary will be negotiated based on experience and skill.
RECRUITERS – Please DO NOT contact in regards to this job or other jobs.
For additional questions or information, call us at 215.592.7151