[ 2 one 5 ] Creative, an award-winning digital branding agency located in Old City, Philadelphia, is seeking a highly-skilled and passionate web developer to join our tight-knit team. You will be mainly responsible for the development and maintenance of new and existing websites––working with designers to bring concepts to life. The perfect candidate must have a strong curiosity that will drive existing implementations, identify inadequacies, research, and implement new solutions. As a web developer, you should have an open mind towards new technologies, love having your hands dirty in each one, and understand how a website gets done from a concept to design to the finished product. You’ll work with our designers to build and maintain custom, schematic web pages using WordPress and Magento. The perfect candidate should be self-motivated, hardworking, and proficient in HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, and PHP.
- Design information architectures for new websites/applications
- Research and implement needed tools and plugins
- Provide feasibility reports on proposed functionality of websites/applications
- Translate UX and UI designs into functional prototypes
- Build and maintain custom, schematic web pages
- Test and validate across multiple platforms
- File and site optimization
- Complete project sprints in order to meet client deadlines
Experience / Interests:
- Proficiency in information design, including page mapping and user flows
- Knowledge using Adobe Creative Cloud – primarily Photoshop and Illustrator
- Understanding of UX and UI Design
- A working knowledge of content management systems such as WordPress, Magento, or Shopify
- Experience in native responsive design
- Knowledge of optimizing page load speeds, server response times, files, and scripts
- Fully paid health care (including vision)
- Paid time off
- Discounts to brands like Burton, New Balance, Rag and Bone, and Converse
- Casual dress code
- Free haircuts
- Pizza parties
- Company happy hours
- Pet friendly work place
- Super rad culture
Back To Careers
Salary will be negotiated based on experience and skill.
RECRUITERS – Please DO NOT contact in regards to this job or other jobs.
If contact form fails, please forward the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.