Video + Motion Producer
We’re looking for a video and motion producer who has an open mind towards new technologies, loves having their hands dirty in each one and understands how rich media content gets done from a concept to the finished product. You’ll work with our creative director from start to finish including concepting/treatments, shooting, editing, and motion graphics. The perfect candidate should be self-motivated, hardworking, and proficient with 4K or higher cameras, editing/color grading software, and motion design.
You will be mainly responsible for all aspects of our video production, from broadcast commercial to social videos. The perfect candidate must have a strong curiosity that will drive existing implementations, identify new creative approaches, and implement engaging content.
- Executing entire video production process from ideation to completion, including creative conceptualization, scripting, storyboarding, shooting, post-production
- Research and implement necessary techniques
- Developing production sheets including gear and shot lists
- Shooting with a variety of cameras
- Lighting, audio engineering
- Leading hands-on production, including directing talent and team
- Managing all technical set-up for a shoot
- Post-Production, including editing, color grading, and motion design
- Motion graphics and animation
- Data transfer and file storage maintenance and workflow
- Ability to complete project sprints in order to meet client deadlines
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere Pro and After Effects, or other relevant software
- Knowledgeable of a variety of professional and non-professional cameras and techniques
- Studio and field production
- Capable of executing lighting techniques
- Audio capture
- Digital video editing
- Video compression
- Fully paid health care (including vision)
- Paid time off
- Discounts to brands like Burton, New Balance, Rag and Bone, and Converse
- Casual dress code
- Free haircuts
- Pizza parties
- Company happy hours
- Pet friendly work place
- Super rad culture
Back To Careers
Salary will be negotiated based on experience and skill.
RECRUITERS – Please DO NOT contact in regards to this job or other jobs.
If contact form fails, please forward the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.