[ 2 one 5 ] Creative is looking for a marketing intern to help drive our agency’s marketing channels and gain exposure. This person must be a strong initiator—from acting on a plan to assisting with starting and growing relationships with prospective clients. The main goal of this individual is to increase our business exposure in local, regional, national, and international markets through strong, personalized, and engaging communication. As a part of our team, you’ll be able to thrive with a tight-knit group of creative thinkers and executors.
- Building communications and marketing strategies to attract prospective clients
- Assisting in developing new business leads
- Identifying target markets and industries
- Growing the awareness of our agency within those target markets
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Confidence and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with our entire team to achieve results
- Strong understanding of social media and community management
- Basic knowledge of SEO is a plus
- Casual dress code
- Free haircuts
- Pizza parties
- Company happy hours
- Pet friendly work place
- Super rad culture
This is an unpaid internship and will last for 12 to 16 weeks. You will be required to work between 16 and 24 hours per week. A small stipend will be given for expenses, and school credit can be provided when available.
If contact form fails, please forward the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.