Digital Marketing Coordinator
We’re looking for a digital marketing coordinator to build digital engagement for our stable of international, national, and local clients along with for our agency itself. The ideal candidate will be up on the latest technologies and have an analytical mind to use data to further marketing efforts. You’ll work with our internal team to develop effective inbound and outbound marketing strategies that increase leads, sales, and growth in specific target markets.
You’ll be responsible for testing, measuring, and analyzing activity so improvements can be made. In managing all aspects of digital campaigns, you’ll be developing creative growth strategies that bring results.
- Developing digital engagement strategies such as SEO, PPC, and retargeting
- Optimizing SEO and PPC efforts
- Measuring and analyzing campaigns with Google Analytics
- Creating progressive email drip campaigns
- Managing necessary website content
- Utilizing marketing automation tools
- Working with designers and creatives to execute assets
- Ability to complete project sprints in order to meet client deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of SEO/PPC best practices and tactics
- SKnowledge of leverage keywords and SEO/PPC tools
- Experience in Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- Ability to analyze on-site content and make recommendations
- Google certification preferred
- Fully paid health care (including vision)
- Paid time off
- Discounts to brands like Burton, New Balance, Rag and Bone, and Converse
- Casual dress code
- Free haircuts
- Pizza parties
- Company happy hours
- Pet friendly work place
- Super rad culture
Back To Careers
Salary will be negotiated based on experience and skill.
RECRUITERS – Please DO NOT contact in regards to this job or other jobs.
If contact form fails, please forward the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.