[ 2 one 5 ] Creative, an award-winning digital branding agency located in Old City, is looking for a Digital Designer to create and execute visual strategies, campaigns, and content. Ideal candidate must have sensibilities in website design, mobile design, interactive, motion graphics, and more. The Digital Designer must be capable of taking direction from senior creative while being an independent and self-motivated worker.
You’ll be challenged to put your strong conceptual and design skills to use in visual language, brand identity, interface design, user experience design, content, and visual storytelling. In executing a creative vision through various media, the ideal designer will maintain a strong attention to detail, exhibit enthusiasm, and have a strong willingness to learn and grown within our agency.
You’ll work closely under the supervision of our Creative Director for our international, national, and local clients.
- Design solutions from initial concept to final deliverable
- Understand visual language and design fundamentals including UX, UI, color, typography, etc.
- Work with Project Managers, Developers, and Video Production team to drive on-schedule results
- Maintain a high-standard of work ethics and adhere to brand guidelines, company policies, and industry best practices
- Manage several projects efficiently
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio that covers all facets of digital design and applications as well as general design capabilities
- Skilled in responsive and mobile design
- Experience with a variety of content types – static, rich media, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Fully paid health care (including vision)
- Paid time off
- Discounts to brands like Burton, New Balance, Rag and Bone, and Converse
- Casual dress code
- Free haircuts
- Pizza parties
- Company happy hours
- Pet friendly work place
- Super rad culture
Back To Careers
Salary will be negotiated based on experience and skill.
RECRUITERS – Please DO NOT contact in regards to this job or other jobs.
If contact form fails, please forward the above requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.