[ 2 one 5 ] Creative, an award-winning digital branding agency located in Old City, is looking for a Account Manager who will take on the management of key client projects as well as the responsibility of building and maintaining [ 2 one 5 ] Creative’s communications strategies. Ideal candidate should have strong organizational skills, a keen attention to detail as well as exceptional written and oral communication skills. The Account Manager will work directly with [ 2 one 5 ]’s clients through all steps of the process to ensure their satisfaction –including all goals, deliverables, and measures of success.
As Account Manager, you’ll be tasked with the job of keeping various teams of designers, developers, and videographers on track and ensuring that all projects are completed on time, on budget, within scope, and exceeding the client’s expectations.
In addition to working with our team of designers, developers, videographers, you’ll work closely with our VP of Operations and CEO.
- Ensure project profitability
- Manage project hours, deliverables, and schedules
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure all projects are on track
- Act as a liaison between clients and the team
- Identify marketing opportunities for [ 2 one 5 ] and work with internal team to execute
- Bachelor’s degree or proven relevant experience
- Strong written and oral presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of the complete project life-cycle
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work
- Ability to work with a team to achieve results
- Knowledge of various project management softwares such as Basecamp, Freshbooks, Quip, etc. is a plus
- Fully paid health care (including vision)
- Paid time off
- Discounts to brands like Burton, New Balance, Rag and Bone, and Converse
- Casual dress code
- Free haircuts
- Pizza parties
- Company happy hours
- Pet friendly work place
- Super rad culture
Salary will be negotiated based on experience and skill.
RECRUITERS – Please DO NOT contact in regards to this job or other jobs.
Back To Careers
If contact form fails, please forward the above requirements to email@example.com.